TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Fuel pressure 55-60psi. Could there be a block in the system
People Seeking Info

Subject Fuel pressure 55-60psi. Could there be a block in the system

Posted by LivinTheDream on March 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 200 times.

Message So... Checked all of my wiring. Installed a 6 point (3 body 3 intake) grounding kit (4 gauge) for good measure. Cleaned all connections (all that wasn't a PIA to get to) as I now know that dielectric grease is bad for the actual connection points. Got spark and injectors are chirping.

A fuel gauge installed just after the fuel filter lets me know, after a few seconds of cranking, that the psi is between 55-60. I am positive that my fuel lines are correct. Rear Hardline - fuel filter - dampener (RH side of plenum) - fuel rail- regulator (LH side of plenum) - Forward most hardline. Even pulled the line after the filter to ensure that fuel was comin out and not returning through the filter.

I smell no fuel what so ever. For the amount of times I've tried to start it I should be able to smell fuel from the exhaust even. Pulled #1 and 2 spark plug and nothing. No wet plugs or even a wiff of gas.

So can the dampener fail to the point where it blocks fuel delivery to the rail/injectors? My prvr system is deleted by the way. Thanks

"torque gets you off the line...& hp gets you over the line." -
TTKeeper

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.