TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looking to gauge intrest, complete VG30DETT Exploded cad
People Seeking Info

Subject Looking to gauge intrest, complete VG30DETT Exploded cad

Posted by preprodigy on June 22, 2011 at 5:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 3726 times.

Message hey everyone, i was in the process of outsourcing the development of a digital exploding engine model of the vg30dett and all its goodies. here is an example video of what the drawing would look like when done. mind you that i know this is not the vg30dett in the video, however it is a clear depiction of the the end result will resemble.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ZQQRDmlJc ]

and this is what i plan on the video covering:

1st. assembly of complete motor + header & turbos

2nd. the instillation of oil cooler + lines + flywheel + clutch + transmission + starter

3rd. the instillation of all intake pipes + maf + intake filter + down pipes + test pipes
+ mid pipes + exhaust pipes

4th. connections of complete efi harness and connection to ecu + connecting electronic
boost controller to motor and fuel lines

5th. complete build up of transmission and stock turbo (just like the engine assembly)

now i have a few idea rolling around in my head, but out of curiosity how many of you would actually like to own a copy of this if any at all?
thought about giving away free copy of factory service manual on cd along with video animation
any other thoughts or ideas are also welcome.

Choices
  1. Yes- $5.00
  2. sure- $2.50
  3. yeah- Barter for used z parts?
  4. get the fuck outta here!
You cannot vote because you are not logged in

View Results

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.