TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - mag-worthy should mean money was spent...
People Seeking Info

Subject mag-worthy should mean money was spent...

Posted by ZiNnYc on June 08, 2008 at 11:20 AM
  This message has been viewed 1699 times.

In Reply To I don't see a single "unworthy" Z in the lot, either lot posted by LJZTT on June 07, 2008 at 05:38 PM

Message something that is worth "aspiring to". not bargain choice Zs. do u open up the NYT 2nd page to see girls modeling kmart shit or expensive stuff? audio mags with low end systems? the kmart shit might look nice, but its still crap and very attainable. cars that are in mags should show money spent, period. I wouldn't want to see a car with mods I KNOW were placed on because of a very tight budget. its retarded. there are so many Zs that were not considered, we both know that put some of these to shame, that's all I'm saying. if we are going to rep the Z, why not rep it with the best? do we search public zoos for our pageant contestants?

mistakes may have been made in the past, doesn't mean you start off slow when doing it right. for an example, I look at pats300zx's Z, and that's a perfect example of no holding back, a perfectly mag worthy Z sans the stickers. him as a Z owner as opposed to others who are bargain hunters, well just shouldn't be in the same category at all.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.