TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SpaceJammit.com ... my file sharing service ...
People Seeking Info

Subject SpaceJammit.com ... my file sharing service ...

Posted by The Devils Z on February 10, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 87 times.

In Reply To Uploading pictures posted by Alan(MD) on February 08, 2024 at 06:14 PM

Message use TT.NET referral code and I will give you 90 days free vs. the standard 30.

Sign up for Space Titan monthly plan for the better features and send an email after signup + I can credit you for 3 months at no charge.

d a ridgeway at spacejammit dot com .. no spaces

SpaceJammit - signup through launch button

here is how it works

SpaceJammit is a cloud based file sharing / file storage service that allows a user to have access to their files regardless of file type on any internet accessible device. SpaceJammit allows the user to share their content with another user without the recipient needing to have an account to receive their files. Files can be shared via email, text, or social media (MS teams, Slack, Snapchat, etc.) and will not use any storage space on the receiver's end.

SpaceJammit is easy, simple, and quick to use. With the Space theme navigation, anyone and everyone can send files. SpaceJammit is available on web browser, app store, and play store. There is no software to download and you can access the platform on any remote device. Enjoy sending large / numerous files within minutes.

FYI - display does not work on TT.NET -- HTML code potentially will be a future enhancement

=============Sig begins here================

Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"

Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back
roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the
curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"

- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.