TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Thank you.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Thank you.

Posted by ryzan on December 09, 2023 at 5:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 141 times.

In Reply To This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Thank you. posted by Placuch on December 09, 2023 at 10:54 AM

Message I was able to keep ABS with mine, this is the equivalent kit to what I used I think (mine was originally from Z1) https://conceptzperformance.com/nismo-38420-rs015-ba-gt-mechanical-lsd-15-way-nissan-skyline-r33-r34-300zx-z32-stagea-c35-c34_p_24285.php

At the time, the trouble I had was trying to find an ABS version of the GT Pro since the stub axles are machined with an adjuster inside them. I just had a quick look and nothing stood out to me, but I'd say if you can find something that suits an R34 GTT that would most likely be your best bet since ABS was quite common on them.

Another option could be using an R32 GTR kit and using the TT axles since they're both 6 bolt. You'd need to do some research though as I'm not sure on what other considerations and modifications would need to be made for a setup like this.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.