TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thank you Denis.Its so unfair.Spent his life saving people
People Seeking Info

Subject Thank you Denis.Its so unfair.Spent his life saving people

Posted by Good2Zya2.0 on October 30, 2023 at 7:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 200 times.

In Reply To 5 stars for Matt. If it has a circuit board he can fix it! posted by Denis on October 30, 2023 at 11:55 AM

Message as one of the worlds most renowned Urological Surgeons, and now this.
As a med student he saw the then difficult and dangerous operation to remove bladder tumors as barbaric. Without ANY former knowledge of lasers he spent a year learning all he could about all the different type of lasers, and another year designing and building the prototype of what became THE standard procedure to treat bladder tumors around the world. A micro laser inserted into the bladder thru the urethra to vaporizes the tumors. No surgery required, no more two weeks plus hospital recovery stay. His procedure, and the laser he designed, have been the standard for the treatment of bladder tumors around the world, for decades, and he never patented any of it. He saw that as a barrier to the refinement of both the equipment and the procedure. "I did not enter medicine to get rich, there are much easer ways to do that" he will say if asked why he didn't patent anything. He deserves this, and SO much more.
To be totally honest and transparent, he has paid for almost everything, but not for his new B and B quad tip exhaust that he knows nothing about. So,NOBODY TELL HIM..lol.
I have done a fair amount of the labor myself, but without, who I refer to as my adopted son, Pierre Uberti, owner of The Boost Shop, none of this would have been possible. There's no way I would have been able to do a fraction of what needed to be done myself. In reality I was just the instigator, but thank you for your kind words. Oh, and sorry for the long post.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.