TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - MAF translator prototype 2
People Seeking Info

Subject MAF translator prototype 2

Posted by Kvert on October 24, 2023 at 11:16 PM
  This message has been viewed 776 times.

Message Just got a case in today for prototype 2. The picture is just the board set inside the case without any potting material, but it gives you an idea of what’s going on. My original prototype used a larger connector and as a consequence resulted in a much larger board. Prototype 1 is fully tested and I’ve been driving to work for the past week or so without issue. Consult logs don’t show any issue and I’ve been getting on it pretty good. It is mounted without a case, but I have it taped and wrapped in plastic on top of not driving if there’s any threat of rain. I can say I notice a small, positive improvement by running dual intakes.

IMG-0511

I’ve already got a prototype 3 designed and laid out that basically consists of some clean up and pin reassignments for a cleaner harness. It will also allow me to make the case smaller. Some next steps for me is getting an order for the harness connectors from china. They took almost a damn month to get here from time of order. Lucky for me they aren’t crazy expensive so I can buy a lot without breaking the bank and pissing my wife off. Haha

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.