TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - So to dig deeper,
People Seeking Info

Subject So to dig deeper,

Posted by Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy) on April 08, 2023 at 4:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 114 times.

In Reply To Coil pack boot posted by Sleeper_TTZ(SeKy) on April 03, 2023 at 01:58 PM

Message I have the equipment to fabricate just about anything you can think of. I'm decent with FeatureCam and Fusion 360. As for subtractive manufacturing, I have a TL1 and TM1; for additive, I have a MakerGear Ultra one, 350mm Voron 2.4, and a CR10 Smart Pro. All welding processes also.

At first glance, the R35 boots look like they don't want to fit over the spark plug very well, and when forced on, they are a real bitch to get off. I don't care about being able to pull the coils with the plenum on. I can have the plenum off in 20 min or less. Also would like to shave the plenum, including the coil mounts.

I won't be making anything for reselling. Just projects to learn on. I'm vested where I am career-wise, 19 years in, and have about 20 more years until I retire unless my body starts falling apart. Yes, I could retire earlier, but I'll be late 50s before our last kid is out of the house, so I might as well stay at work until 59 and cash out all at once and do what I want from then on.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.