TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Polar Engineering V-band exhaust manifolds (update #3).
People Seeking Info

Subject Polar Engineering V-band exhaust manifolds (update #3).

Posted by Polar_Engineering on April 04, 2023 at 7:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 718 times.

Hello,

This is a 3rd update I wanted to post here about my vband exhaust manifold project.

At this point, casting process has been completed and I will be flying in to receive the castings sometime next week. CNC shop is already prepared to receive and post process the castings. Machining should not take too much longer given that we already developed all programming and jigs at the end of last year.

I have been working on developing and fabricating 3” downpipes that will be available for use with these exhaust manifolds. These will be the first true 3” downpipes to be mass produced for Z32 platform. Downpipes will be available in open-dump and recirculated (pictured here) versions depending on what the end user wants. These are all 100% stainless steel pieces, 100% made in the USA of 100% USA made materials. The fabricator that I am fortunate enough to work with has around 20 years of experience working with stainless steel and the final results show it.

Right now, I am finishing up the production of 3” air inlet piping and intake kit. I will have an update once that is completed this month as well.

The group of buyers that have been participating in this first run already received thorough details about this project via email and will continue getting regular updates as we are getting closer to delivery.
At this point, I do not have any additional manifolds I can offer for sale in this first run. The group has been full since last summer and my waitlist is very long as well. If you are interested in this kit, please be patient with me. I am doing my best to make it available to public for regular orders by July.

Once again, I would like to thank all current participants for their patience and funding. This project would be very hard to pull off without every single one of you.
If you have any questions about this project so far, or what is still in the works, please let me know.

Thank you,
AK

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.