TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looking for 2 p/t resources for testing and promotion of
People Seeking Info

Subject Looking for 2 p/t resources for testing and promotion of

Posted by The Devils Z on January 20, 2023 at 1:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 165 times.

Message proprietary file sharing platform. You will get a free access to file share and host your content (pics / videos/ any media file) !!

Ideally you are online all the time + on multiple platforms (IG/FB, Linkedin,other).

I am specifically looking for someone that likes motorsports in all its forms ( cars, motorcycles, etc). Marketing / Advertising a plus but not necessary.

If this sounds interesting and you want to make a few bucks doing what you normally do in your spare time, email me for exact details ...

Open to younger folks ( family member ) as well as long as they meet above criteria. Figured I'd start with the Z community on my reach out.

thanks

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

800 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"

Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"

- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -

Follow Ups
  • Looking for 2 p/t resources for testing and promotion of - The Devils Z 13:03:20 01/20/23

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.