TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looks gorgeous, but yeah
People Seeking Info

Subject Looks gorgeous, but yeah

Posted by robo (sebring1970) on September 10, 2022 at 3:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 104 times.

In Reply To Re: Thanks! Your pristine way of washing cars posted by Mike@ZSpeed on September 10, 2022 at 02:39 PM

Message you are definitely waaaay more picky than me. I will be that guy you mentioned who made swirl marks with his aggressive car washing techniques, I guess, which you then corrected.

I didn't know they even MADE a tool to measure paint thickness, wow. I am seriously curious, what is the unit of measurement for that tool, I am gonna guess micrometers?

I don't see swirl marks yet in my paint. I also need glasses. For me, life is a little softer and more mellow slightly out of focus.

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed it as I usually enjoy seeing someone who is a "pro" at what they do or who pushes the limits as to what can be done. We all pick our spots, right?

I am still trying to get my car just the way I want it. Bernie did all the heavy lifting and a fantastic job of refreshing the car and installing many quality and thoughtful upgrades to my '95 TT.

There is still some devil left in the final details. When I get those done, I will post a set of fotos of my Z, all polished up.

"Straight-line acceleration is probably the first aspect of
automotive performance that any intelligent driver gets bored with."
Peter Gregg

"We owe a lot to the dragsters.
They always break something,
figure out a way to beef up the part
and then the benefit trickles
down."
Robo

"Not everything that can be counted counts. Not everything that
counts can be counted."
Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.