TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Oh yea, it's easy to fly down that stretch of 81. It's
People Seeking Info

Subject Oh yea, it's easy to fly down that stretch of 81. It's

Posted by Woodnutz (PA) on September 08, 2022 at 6:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 175 times.

In Reply To Since you obviously have a healthy sense of humor posted by robo (sebring1970) on September 07, 2022 at 04:44 PM

Message always tempting to stretch it out a bit pretty much anywhere between Carlisle and the MD border.

That's crazy about your experiences with people being after your car. Small world that you were up in Hershey. We're up that way quite a bit with most of the Mrs.'s family in Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg. Actually had season passes to HP this year... that was fun.

Lol... I actually thought the same thing about a prosthetic when I watched the video back. Just a simple hanging LED light from Harbor Freight. For all the under-hood work, I had a bungee cord hooked onto the underside of the hood and the light has hooks at each end - really helped out quite a bit. I do have the "cloverleaf" type screw-in LED lamps in the garage bulb sockets, but no such thing as too much light when rooting around in this engine bay.

...life is too chaotic to not have a sense of humor. I'd lose my mind otherwise.

- Aaron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.