TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - +1
People Seeking Info

Subject +1

Posted by MyBlueZ on September 06, 2022 at 10:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 111 times.

In Reply To f.o.r.d … posted by Mike@ZSpeed on September 05, 2022 at 10:31 PM

Message I agree with all of that. Not sure the transition to BEV's will be on the backs of Ford or the other American brands. They had 100 years to get ICE vehicles right and they couldn't.

I own a nearly 30 year old Mazda/Ranger truck and while it has been reasonably solid for over 300K miles it has an infinitely crappy auto trans that shifts when it feels like it and has cracked two heads for no real reason other than poor design. But I know every inch of that truck after having it for so long and parts are cheap and still available so it stays with me. I would buy a Frontier or Tacoma if I wanted a newer truck for sure.

I also briefly owned an Edge Sport that I got after my Acura was totalled and I needed something quickly. Very comfortable and had great power with the twin turbo. But every single electronic item in the car malfunctioned on the regular. I started taking bets with my son which error messages I would get when I started it each day or if my Sync system would even work at all. I traded it after 2 years, somehow as an almost even trade, on a used low mile Audi S4 which I still drive daily, trouble free and much more fun than the Edge.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.