TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - From my personal observations...
People Seeking Info

Subject From my personal observations...

Posted by Ghoztt (MD) on August 02, 2022 at 12:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 296 times.

In Reply To 2.5” IC. CZP Titan , SZ and Z1 B.A posted by Mike@ZSpeed on August 02, 2022 at 10:28 AM

Message The Z1 B.A. and SZ ICs look nearly identical. Both have maximum bar/plate cooling channels of 15 (includes top and bottom). The CZP Titan only appears to have 12 since the top and bottom are only structural plates and not channels that air can flow through. The CZP version could have larger channels themselves to help balance out the flow discrepancy, difficult to tell without seeing them in person, so take it with a grain of salt.

The end tank and outlet/inlet piping designs are similar on all 3. I doubt there is any measurable differences here.

Supposedly the SZ version has slightly adjust their mounting points to give better fitment to the fascia and fender liner. I cannot confirm this as I have not installed mine yet to see first-hand. I doubt you would have much if any performance difference between Z1 and SZ, and all 3 of them look to be a quality product. I would say the SZ or Z1 version would probably perform the best, but would need to see real-world examples and testing to prove.

1993 Nissan 300ZX Slicktop (Oxford Gray Metallic)
1991 Nissan 300ZX Slicktop Track-Star
1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Gunmetal Gray)
- Long Live the Z and Godzirra! -
"Love cars. Love people. Love life." - Mr. K.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.