TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Reproduction window stickers?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Reproduction window stickers?

Posted by NashNative on July 26, 2022 at 2:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 206 times.

In Reply To Reproduction window stickers? posted by RedBeauty84zx (San Antonio) on July 26, 2022 at 09:20 AM

Message If you're talking about monroney window stickers...no, no one is making them. I am emailing back and forth with Chris at Stuttgart Studios in OH about this very project, but he's struggling to find the original Nissan font used on the paperwork...and basically he won't make it unless it's 99.999% true to the original. He mostly does Porsches and other Euro cars, but he's confident he could do this if we can sort out the font situation. If anyone has an original monroney that they would be willing to scan, that would be a big help I'm sure. From searching the web, it looks like Nissan had two different styles of document...1990-1992 and then 1993-1996...if we could get a good sampling of both styles that would be great.

I'm sure it won't be cheap to get them produced, but the more people that are interested it would definitely help build a business case for Chris. Understandably he doesn't want to sink a ton of time into the project if there's only a few people who would buy one.

1994 300ZX NA 2+0 (sold March 2017)
1993 300ZX TT 2+0
2008 350Z NISMO #1242

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.