TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Happy 70th Birthday Jim Wolf!
People Seeking Info

Subject Happy 70th Birthday Jim Wolf!

Posted by BlackholeZ on June 19, 2022 at 12:13 AM
  This message has been viewed 323 times.

Message I actually doubt today is the day, but today his wife and daughter arranged a surprise party for the old man and brought together a bunch of his friends from through the years. I was lucky enough to be in the shop a few weeks ago and Mike Smith invited me. Anyone that's interacted with Jim knows what a huge amount of knowledge he carries, and also how friendly and down to earth he is. He's helped me several times with my Z and even more he volunteered his own and Clarke's time to help the formula car tune and dyno the car. I was honored to be included in the celebration.

I was frantically trying to get my motor back together to bring my Z but had some hangups this week. I was actually a little sad that there were no Z32s.

Some pictures:

Charles Park's 370 and Greg Dupree's Roadster

A Porsche formula car that Jim helped the owner convert from Bosch mechanical injection to Z32 efi years ago

Charles Park's GTR, Ben Pila's 510, and and a Skyline GT. Not sure who's it was. Oh and a T-bucket.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.