TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Same setup...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Same setup...

Posted by YamilZ32 on January 23, 2022 at 6:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 225 times.

In Reply To Same setup... posted by Z DNA on January 23, 2022 at 02:07 PM

Message Thanks for your input. In fact I am trying to confirm this will not look bad as I think they will go a few cms/inches over the fender. I do not remember my current camber but will try not changing it, and that seems me with the need to go with the current 275/35. This post is to see if someone made it to fit the rear in the tidy tt net way. May I ask wich wheels and offset you run in the back that made you go back from the 285s to 275s? In regards of the front, per several past posts I saw in the forum I see 245 is the perfect fit for a 8,5 front wheel. I tend to think that 245 40 will look better that 245 35, however still trying to convince myself. The positive fact for this (also to go 35 instead of 30 in the rear) is that more diameter will mean a "more complete fender well", however it will also mean the car a little bit higher that it seats today. Any other input is also much appreciated. thx everyone reading this, I searched previous posts but some interesting ones have no available/undead pictures on them.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.