TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Happy Friday! Akebono BBK wheel fitment - what wheels fit?
People Seeking Info

Subject Happy Friday! Akebono BBK wheel fitment - what wheels fit?

Posted by boileralum on January 07, 2022 at 12:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 421 times.

Message Hey all - I'm impatient as always for my car to get done, but am thinking about brakes for my way-more-than-stock powered car, and about what will fit my car. I had a conversation with Saxxon (MadHatter 10-6) a few weeks ago, and we were talking about Blitz 03 wheels as I have picked up a set for my car, and he mentioned that the 370Z 14" Akebonos wouldn't fit them, and that many other brake kits won't either. I haven't driven the car yet, but I know that my previous Zs with much lower power levels would still fade the brakes on track, so am wondering if I should reconsider my love & history with those wheels and instead get something else that will fit over the Akebonos (or at least some BBK bigger than stock for some increased braking capacity). So, what wheels are you guys running with those brakes (and what specs)? I'd prefer something higher end, so Volks/Rays, Work, SSR, Advans, etc. are all in play.

Rule #1 - There's always a bastard!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.