TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z Mechanic in Maryland!
People Seeking Info

Subject Z Mechanic in Maryland!

Posted by Defyzx on November 21, 2021 at 12:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 259 times.

Message Hello everyone hope you're having a wonderful day! My instagram is (Defyzx) where you can see all my work!. I am located in Maryland, and I am only 22 years old, but I have done a TT swap on my NA. I built the block, put the engine together, and got it running with 2000 miles so far. I have done countless work on other Z's in North Carolina as well. I was reading the forum, and realized I have a lot of learning to do still, but I have yet make any mistakes putting Z's back together after working on over 15+. If you need any help around the DMV area give me a shout!
If you want to contact my instagram feel free!. I now own a NA Z, and a NA-TT swap Z. I've done wiring harness installs, engine tear downs/assembly, turbo install, upgraded intercoolers/piping, upgraded oil coolers, upgraded clutch/pressure plates, full engine rebuild, diagnosis. I don't have a lift at my house, or all of the tools, but I sure can get A LOT done without it anyway! I do work occasionally at a Z shop in NC. Most of my learning was from my father!, he just taught me to be really slow, and always double check your work!. Also I record a lot of my work, for personal reasons to go back, and make sure everything was done correctly. That actually saved my current engine from disaster, as I noticed I didnt use moly lube on a ROD CAP, and went back to fix it right after! I check all the torque procedures, and use write ups on this forum frequently!

Follow Ups
  • Z Mechanic in Maryland! - Defyzx 00:09:42 11/21/21

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.