TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Love it..
People Seeking Info

Subject Love it..

Posted by Drk93TT on September 23, 2021 at 6:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 293 times.

In Reply To Yellow Pearlglow TT on BAT... posted by GrecV2 on September 22, 2021 at 05:57 PM

Message Its a super nice car.... look how clean the underbody is !

Other points that I like to point out because its sorta fun to nitpick on BAT

-Picture 80 ..... Nose panel gap (and height to hood at that) .. Seriously could have spent 10 minutes lining this up to be flawless w some trickery.. Its close but no cigar. (they may not have been perfect from the factory but man it makes it look SO CLEAN when its dead on.)

-Picture 93 confirms that my 90 spoiler has not been repainted looking at the black strip... and picture 100 looks identical to what I have the paint is a little darker at certain angles on the spoiler..... so that's cool nothing to do with auction oops sorry

-Picture 77 .. swear the oem chrome centercaps had a Z in the middle (looks like Z1 sells replicas https://www.z1motorsports.com/wheel-and-tire/nissan/300zx-z32-chrome-wheel-center-cap-set-of-p-6614.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI08jB-_iU8wIVtmpvBB03cwYiEAYYASABEgKrCvD_BwE)

-Picture 157 tweed trim by door looks like it is popped out of place

- Picture 269 .. Should have picked up a new blaster Z decal and laid in this ones place would have looked better and hard to tell from not OEM (imo)

-Picture 203 Holy moly that car phone is dope

-Picture 191 Looks like a big giant scratch on the column plastic bezel lets see some pics of that

-Picture 193 Looks like a clump of dirt on the headlight controls (really?)

-Picture 246 Aftermarket battery hold down and wiring rat nest look terrible

-Picture 255 That smudge on the bumper would have taken 2 minutes to remove

-The pinch welds could have been painted black maybe very carefully by a professional shop... especially on a 8k mile EH7! Would have really made it blend it better (also imo on that one as some would say then its not stawk)

..... However its bringatrailer so who knows depends if there's 2 big spenders bidding or not. Maybe it will go to just under 60,000

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.