TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: This forum goes back twenty plus years, and we've seen
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: This forum goes back twenty plus years, and we've seen

Posted by TwinTumor on September 18, 2021 at 12:01 PM
  This message has been viewed 191 times.

In Reply To Re: This forum goes back twenty plus years, and we've seen posted by OleMissFan on September 17, 2021 at 09:45 AM

Message I've seen Dan polish bolts, paint valve covers, thermal shield lines and wires, and use HIS own parts to help customers. He always tells me he wants to see pretty work, so when I'm working on a Z, he will check it after I'm done to make sure its really done right. All I'm saying is I do really great work, every Z I have touched here purrs like a kitten. I have countless videos if anyone would want me to send them anyway. I think my work isn't "crap" btw. My most recent job I had to put seats, and a dashboard in a Z. The guy had no bolts for any of the stuff when he brought the car in, so instead of using random bolts like a "crap" shop would've done. I looked up which bolts and screws go in almost every hole, and I pulled them off a parts car, cleaned them, and put them in the customers car.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.