TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Having seen the state that people will let their cars get to
People Seeking Info

Subject Having seen the state that people will let their cars get to

Posted by BlackholeZ on April 15, 2021 at 5:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 199 times.

In Reply To Props to my home state, Florida posted by robo (sebring1970) on April 11, 2021 at 11:52 AM

Message I'm fully in support of required safety inspections, but they should be for actual safety. Lights that work properly, (sorry you either need to polish or replace your fogged over plastic lights, it's called maintenance.) suspension in good repair, tires within serviceable life, (both wear and age) and brakes in good operating condition.
Same thing goes for stupid mods that are both inherently dangerous, and installed incorrectly. Not sorry but driving on your sidewalls is fucking dangerous and your "personal style" is endangering the drivers around you.

I empathize with hating being charged to fix your windshield washers, but if the average idiot isn't forced to keep their vehicle in good repair, they won't do shit. Maintaining a vehicle in a safe operating condition is a part of vehicle ownership and if you can't afford to own a vehicle get a bus pass.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.