TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Suspension questions
People Seeking Info

Subject Suspension questions

Posted by RonZ300 (Socal) on April 06, 2021 at 6:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 402 times.

Message Hey everyone,

I have had various coilovers in my TT including Tein Flex (very harsh) to Powertrix (better but not a great ride) to fortune auto 510s with multiple spring rates and revalving (even better but still a bit harsh) to KW V3 (about the same as previous, but having a hard time getting them dialed in with all of the settings). I do have Stillen sway bars and also went back to mostly factory arms or Nismo bushings. The other thing is I have carbing front and powertrix rear STBs, and SPL fender braces.

Considering going to Eibach with new factory shocks. I am moving from Southern CA to Pittsburgh PA where the roads aren't so great.

A couple questions: How much do you think the bracing is contributing to the harshness? Can anyone with KW V3s help with a good place to start with settings? How will Eibachs with factory shocks compare to KW v3s?

I guess another option would be Fortune Auto with Eibach or factory spring rates and commensurate damping and they can fab up mounts to use factory bushings.

Any other advice you can provide?

Thanks in advance!

Ron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.