|needs a lot of help.
1) 2.2mm thick head gasket - I assume because either the block, heads, or both were excessively machined?
2) positive deck clearance +0.3mm - due to above?
3) loss of compression on an entire bank of cylinders - either the gasket surfaces are not flat or possibly the cylinder head bolt washer surfaces have caved in from using too small of washers.
4) spun rod bearings on #2, 3, 4, and 5 300 miles after rebuild - are you replacing these rods or refurbishing?
5) scored cylinder walls from bearing debris - from your description, it sounds like you ball-honed these cylinders while half of the engine was still assembled ("I have a cometic still on the other cylinder bank and its holding well with good compression.")?
6) turbos die after replacing the head gasket for #3 above.
7) balance out - due to necessary crankshaft and rod replacement from spun bearings.
Personally, I wouldn't put one more new part on the engine or pay for any more machine work until it was disassembled 100% and inspected entirely. I would also find another set of VTCs to install because the ones you have now are likely contaminated with bearing debris.