TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yep .. Stage I - JWT Single Pop Intake
People Seeking Info

Subject Yep .. Stage I - JWT Single Pop Intake

Posted by Drk93TT on March 18, 2021 at 7:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 755 times.

Message Installed a single pop tonight on my stock 93 TT. Got it from Bernie... who shipped it SAME day USPS priority because he rules.

I was supposed to keep this one stock (besides the Koyo Rad installed when removed for Timing service last summer) ... OOPS. But hey, keeping all the stock parts juuuust in case it has to return to stock one day for sale or ... well just in case. Good thing the stock air filters were replaced last summer too / they have 200 miles on them wooooooo

Yes yes.... I know the intake T is dirty maybe ill clean the whole thing instead of just the visible part when the nose panel is on haha.

IMG-5028
IMG-5030
IMG-5031
IMG-5032
IMG-5033
IMG-5035
IMG-5037
IMG-5040

Also purchased a BBE (B&B) 2.5 resonated catback (earlier this week - thanks to the that stimmy with the **polished round tips option**...

Sidenote- I google and only find like TWO Z's with this option and not the more popular quad oval one) Figure it looks a little more tame and stock vs the oval one imo. Anyone have pics of their round tipped B&B installed !?

Soooo yeah ... Waiting on that beauty to get here then installing that also! I swear this is it. But... ehh my money is its stage III before long.....

My other Z (Sport 700 full breather car) is supposed to be gone next week.... buyer should be picking it up. Guess I miss it and its not even gone yet ... so decided to treat yo self with some small mods on this Z !

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.