TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SZR. I have a friend in Italy who completed a from the
People Seeking Info

Subject SZR. I have a friend in Italy who completed a from the

Posted by 240Z FeO2 on March 06, 2021 at 12:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 375 times.

Message ground up restoration of a 240Z several years ago. I was a gofer and sent him many small parts from the U.S. to complete the project. The bug has bitten him again and he wants to undertake 240Z no. 2.

This time around, he lacks some of the biggest parts. He needs the unibody portion of a 240Z, but no front fenders, hatch, doors, or bumpers. However, he does need a good condition L24 engine with manual transmission, and the hood and seats from the car. And, very important, he is looking for rust free body parts. He wants to export this stuff to Italy. Of course, I cautioned him about some of the serious risks in trying to pull this off.

The point of this post is, does anyone know of a scrap car dealer, sufficiently trustworthy to fulfill this request. (I wondering if there is one on this planet.) Or maybe someone, trustworthy and knowledgeable enough to evaluate the quality of this stuff before it is purchased and shipped. Or maybe a scrap 240Z for sale appropriate to his needs. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

Chance favors the informed

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.