TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Like any transitional period it's possible you might see...
People Seeking Info

Subject Like any transitional period it's possible you might see...

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on February 27, 2021 at 10:43 AM
  This message has been viewed 264 times.

In Reply To Thought maybe early prod date in 92 would have >> posted by ZUL8TR on February 26, 2021 at 04:27 AM

Message them in a 92 cluster. There's no TSB on the clusters that I'm aware of. All boards are made by the manufacturer of the clusters.

There are three types of speedometer boards. I'll cross post this in the Tech forum in case anyone would like to vote it to FAQ. I've also corrected the order for what type they are. I and most people usually refer to the newer 92+ boards as a type 2 but it's actually the third type. Most people are only aware of the common first type and the newer type boards. The other older type (I now refer to as type 2) had rarely gone bad but I'm now seeing a few more of these boards suffering from complete solder failure. Using these pictures are the easiest way of determining which gauge is in your cluster, although the hardest part will be removing your cluster to compare it with these pictures.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.