TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes, obviously going to do a thorough check on current
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes, obviously going to do a thorough check on current

Posted by boileralum on January 15, 2021 at 12:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 174 times.

In Reply To Work on tightening everything up first. Then springs. posted by Gordo LSZ Daytona on January 15, 2021 at 11:36 AM

Message state. But with my car being 900+ miles away, I am doing as much research as I can. I will not be doing just coilovers, I expect to probably have to re-bush the entire car at this point, even though the chassis is still low mileage (87k or so) and has always been garage kept. I'm just trying to find updated info on what products people are using currently. And, my goals for modifying the suspension, beyond replacing worn bits, is to increase handling response, even at the cost of some comfort. I also currently own a supercharged miata, which has triple adjustable coilovers (overkill but were a great deal, so yay mods list), spherical bushings on all upper control arms, and delrin in the lowers. It is so precise now compared to the previous miata chassis I had. The Z will be on some middle ground, of course, hoping I can maybe get it beyond where the stock miata was.

Rule #1 - There's always a bastard!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.