TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I soaked with ammonia cleaner, covered with plastic...
People Seeking Info
 
   


     
Subject I soaked with ammonia cleaner, covered with plastic...
     
Posted by Ted (92TT) on November 15, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 70 times.
     
In Reply To Rear defrost lines & removing 27 yo tint posted by Mike@ZSpeed on November 15, 2020 at 04:57 PM
     
Message let it sit in the sun and heat up. Repeated the soaking and 90% peeled off easily. The other 10% sucked major. Ended up with two damaged lines that I fixed with metallic paint repair kit. Still haven't replaced the tint and not sure if I ever will. Don't want to go though that again.

     
Follow Ups  
     
Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.