TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You'll find the reason behind those opinions is historical
People Seeking Info

Subject You'll find the reason behind those opinions is historical

Posted by BlackholeZ on September 22, 2020 at 10:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 236 times.

In Reply To You're right and that's why I use the search 99% of the time posted by nissubaru on September 22, 2020 at 07:57 AM

Message data showing the poor performance or results of the discouraged mods.

If you're not overheating with that FMIC you're either only driving on cool days or not driving it very hard. It's simple math, and something that has been more than tested here.

Aus injectors have improved their quality over the years, but they used to be redrilled garbage that would damage engines because the cylinders were getting different amounts of fuel.

The 300° argument is because so many people insist on getting some fancy arms that you'll never see that also require a solid tension rod and will greatly increase the NVH in the car. They're not ricermod glamorous but unless you're needing a custom camber spec for the track anything else is really a waste of money.

You'll come around eventually, or you'll leave. We're not speaking from some illuminati society that is trying to get all Zs modified the same, we're speaking from years of experience driving/modifying/tuning the Z32 all over the world.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.