TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You're right and that's why I use the search 99% of the time
People Seeking Info

Subject You're right and that's why I use the search 99% of the time

Posted by nissubaru on September 22, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 291 times.

In Reply To What???... posted by DVDBURN (MD) on September 21, 2020 at 01:27 PM

Message So I can find posts from 2003 when this forum was actually active. The problem is that I can't get a straight answer half the time when you have members who completely write off all modifications that aren't a certain brand. ConVerTT is trying to clown me for having Nismo 555s, a Zem and a boost controller. Who gives a fuck? My car runs/drives and makes 18 pounds of boost. Eventually all of that will be replaced but until then it's a 30 year old car with some old mods.

I don't feel like starting a list of things that tt.net circle jerks about but MSP manifolds are one of them. AUS injectors are garbage according to tt.net but there are loads of people running them. FMICs are garbage too according to tt.net because they block airflow to the radiator, but my car has never overheated etc... I'm not the biggest fan of FMICS on the z32 either but shut the fuck up already. You can't run anything other than 300 degree camber adjustment kit because all FUCAs are junk. Don't polish your plenum because it heat soaks. Blah blah blah, I'm sure I could go on. These are peoples opinions but tt.net pushes it on you as if you're a piece of shit Z owner if you don't do everything their way.

You specifically (DVDBURN) are also an exception as I've never seen you post anything opinionated, it has always been technical information and I appreciate your contribution.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.