TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - What???...
People Seeking Info

Subject What???...

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on September 21, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 413 times.

In Reply To Since there are hoarders among us I've heard great things posted by nissubaru on September 21, 2020 at 10:31 AM

Message "I wouldn't recommend coming to this forum for up-to-date information on parts such as this. This forum is like a decade behind from what I can tell."

Let me tell you the difference between this forum and those Facebook pages.

This forum has over 22 years experience of people asking every imaginable question about the Z32. Those questions have been dissected, analyzed, studied, tuned, modified, improved in any way you can think of to provide the best answer and solution to those questions. The members here have more combined experience with the Z32 than you will ever see from those "cute" Facebook pages who's members are mostly made up of young inexperienced owners with the number "ONE" question being, "what are these things behind the driver's seat". Everyone on those Facebook pages who "ARE" able to provide a reasonable solution to a question have 99.999% of the time learned that solution form this forum.

You suggesting that someone use AVS manifolds as something better (or even comparable) to MSP manifolds because you heard it on the Facebook pages, just goes to show how the knowledge there is greatly inferior to what you can find on this forum.

The members here have put years of blood, sweet and tears into these cars. Some members here have over 22 years experience owning these cars with some owning their car since 1990! That's 30 years experience! The members here have done the work, sweat the sweat and fought the fight that these cars can give you. They've modified these cars in ways you couldn't even imagine. If there's anywhere that you want to find the best answer to a question about the Z32, it's right here!

So the reality is, this forum is "YEARS" ahead of the Facebook pages and far more than 10 years at that.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.