TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I had no idea it's been so long...
People Seeking Info

Subject I had no idea it's been so long...

Posted by Zirvana on August 25, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 330 times.

Message January 2016 since my last sign in? Been here searching things a few times without signing in though. Retired from my day job after 37 years also in January 2016, and it am really enjoying my retirement!

Still driving my 1994 Black Twin Turbo, it now has 377K miles on it and still runs rather good considering the millage. Still got the original turbos and they still spool up beyond the safety boost limit.

Getting re-committed to getting my 300ZXTT back up to full specs. Got a slow leak in the heater radiator or flow control valve (if there is one?) to take care of. Also my speed meter quit a few months back. Fortunately when it was going out I quickly looked at the tach for 55, 60, and 65 MPH. Been getting by for now using the tach for speed estimate, but need to get it repaired or replaced soon. I do live out in the country, away from any large cities, mostly doing rural driving these days. But other than the above, my 1994 is doing great! I drive it weekly in the Spring, Summer and Fall.

But what brought me back here today was to find a source for a new (probably used?) Sony CD player to replace the original in my 1994 Bose radio system. I know - Upgrade man! But not yet while I have other more important areas to work on first as noted above. Plus, in some areas, I like to keep my 1994 as original as possible.

So I am going to do some searching for a replacement, original Sony CD player.

Nice to visit again. Take Care, Jim

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.