TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Anyone have problems with Grundy lately?
People Seeking Info

Subject Anyone have problems with Grundy lately?

Posted by ForceFedTT on March 05, 2020 at 1:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 392 times.

Message I forgot to pay the bill to renew my policy, had to go through the application process again, Grundy submitted my original application (per Grundy's recommendation), rejected my application and "declined to re-write."

This is the explanation I received by email:

"Our underwriters had declined the application due to the fact that these vehicles are worth much more than the $5,000 you had requested. Our Underwriter feels as though you are just trying to insure these vehicles for our lowest value we offer coverage for just to have an unrealistically low insurance premium; unfortunately my Underwriter had decided that this would not be a policy we can consider and wishes you the best of luck in finding coverage on your vehicles."

I then offered to insure at a higher value and offered to have the cars appraised and they said they were still not willing to reconsider. Lol, what?? Grundy agreed to $5,000 originally. Had they originally required a higher value, I would have agreed to a higher value. What happened to the concept of agreed value? Good luck trying to make a claim with these guys. So strange.

SRC="https://files.secureserver.net/public_file_binary.php?
page_action=generate_image&hash=0s6WsJ3YPE36Jx&w=6
40&h=381">
"Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of
government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and
by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." -Thomas
Jefferson

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.