TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Coverking Custom Car Cover Silverguard Plus but...
People Seeking Info

Subject Coverking Custom Car Cover Silverguard Plus but...

Posted by Bernie (NoVA) on January 23, 2020 at 10:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 197 times.

In Reply To Car cover recommendations posted by toyz on January 19, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Message These used to be sold by Nissan a few years ago. Not sure if they still are.

I like the outer material, its outdoor weather durable for a few years at least. There is a soft inside lining too.

The fit is good on the body but the damn mirrors are simply too small and tight. My oldest one is tearing at that seam because it's being pulled too hard. I have purchased 2 through Nissan and at least 1 direct from Coverking. They all have this fitment problem. Their customer support insists that these are the measurements that Nissan provided.

By comparison the old OEM Nissan blue covers have mirror pockets which are 2 times as large. My suspicion is that Coverking has their patterns mixed up with a Z31 which had much smaller mirrors, but I have been unable to convince them to adjust the size. Left a shitty Amazon review years ago and never got any response from them.

Bernie Bilski
berniebilski@cox.net
President of Z-Car Club of Northern Virginia

1995 Nissan 300ZX TwinTurbo in Cobalt Green
1997 Nissan 240SX SE in Ultra Red
2006 Nissan Frontier SE in Ultra Black

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.