TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Pictures of my 1991 Z32 TT Engine Build Project
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Pictures of my 1991 Z32 TT Engine Build Project

Posted by ni[x]it on January 20, 2020 at 10:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 270 times.

In Reply To Pictures of my 1991 Z32 TT Engine Build Project posted by 300ZXTCZ on January 19, 2020 at 10:51 PM

Message Regarding the 300 degree fuel rail AN stainless fuel line 90 degree fitting. Currently, you can see that the water pipe is unable to connect where I'm pointing at the junction, as it is bumping against the fuel line. What is the suggested workaround for this?
It looks like you used the Specialty Z braided kit. I made my own lines and used a 45 at that location. You might want to reach out to Greg/Seb and ask for their assistance.

I'm sure this is explained in the 300 degree instructions or support forum, neither of which I currently have access to.
It's not; the 300d kit is just the rails, caps, and installation hardware. I don't believe 300d ever offered a fuel line package with it.

Do I gingerly bend/tilt the water pipe towards the passenger side? Help from anyone that has installed one of these fuel rails would be awsome!!!
That's what I would do in your situation, however, chaffing on that pipe could be disastrous.

Gorgeous build. I miss having the jewel of the motor on an engine stand. But I much prefer it in the car. :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.