||OK, I have a real world question: my wife can no longer exit my Z due to a neurological issue (gravity helps her enter!) I am thinking about selling it based upon the information from Hagerty. Here are the details:
- 1995 one owner five speed TT with 44K miles. Pearl white with tan leather interior
- $44K+ new
- AZ car that has been in rain (including sprinkles) 5-6 times; always garaged and hand washed
- could be brought to "concours" condition with about $3K of minor work (scratch in driver's bolster, repair restraining clip on trunk cover, etc.)
- stock except for replacement turbos (seals dried out from non-use while we were "snowbirds"). Upsizing injectors and reprogramming ECU could take the car from 354 HP to over 400.
- 120K service done a year ago. Tires etc. in new condition
-radio replaced with Alpine unit to give me hands-free phone (CD, bluetooth, etc.)
OK, here is my question: what should I ask for the car? What should I anticipate receiving?
This is a serious inquiry. Please consider it so with your responses. Thank you.