TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: AUS injectors?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: AUS injectors?

Posted by NIVO88T on December 18, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 385 times.

In Reply To AUS injectors? posted by MyBlueZ on December 04, 2019 at 03:32 PM

Message :Anyone running AUS injectors and have an opinion they'd like to share? I can pick up a set of AUS 550cc or 650cc new style injectors for roughly half the cost of the real Nismo yellow top 615cc injectors and I can't see paying double as long as quality is there with AUS.

I have both NSIMO and AUS.

They look similar down to the laser welded, laser cut holes for fueling.

they tune very similar. But I will tell you this, I had an issue with impurity from a crap filter. one injector started to run richer. Talked to the owner at AUS and he said to send them in. they checked and cleaned them. This was years after warranty expired. I only paid shipping to them. They took the 740cc injectors in and cleaned them up and reflowed them. got sent back looking new.

I tried doing that with my ID injectors from another car and they laughed.. offered a discount on a new set.

So AUS got my business from a customer service point of view. Good luck on NISMOs getting a warranty... you'd have to go through a Vendor who then has to get the warranty work for you.

I bought both because people said NISMOs were the best.
Once I got them I ran them and they didn't run any different than the AUS. So one car has NISMOs while the other car has AUS.

So I'm with Scott on this, I have used both for years. Lesson I learned? Don't use a cheap fuel filter because it is on the shelf at the parts store.

I might sell both sets off because now both my cars need bigger.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.