TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ztuner teaser and Despite The Loss update
People Seeking Info

Subject Ztuner teaser and Despite The Loss update

Posted by Jayru on December 08, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 670 times.

Message Hey guys! Been cutting little teaser videos on each character from the film and dropping them on Youtube, social media, etc. This week I did our very own Harry aka Ztuner: Despite The Loss (2019) • Harry Spotlight [HD]

Please feel free to subscribe on Youtube and share! (More videos to come.) It's crazy that 6 months after releasing the film I'm still promoting it, but the nice thing about releasing it myself is that I can rep it for as long as I want, and new people continue to discover the film everyday. Organic reach is the lifeblood of independent films and every bit helps. Reviews have been fantastic, and we've got 5-Stars on Amazon.

We even had a film festival premiere November 9th in NYC as part of YoFiFest! We nearly sold out the screening and it was great to see the film up on the silver screen. Jacob aka ECP/Z32 Brembo BBK adaptors and his wife Nicky (also featured in the film) even made it up all the way from Alabama for the premiere! Some Z friends and tt.net members including Barry (NJ) came out to support and it was a great day. (Some photos below.)

Early 2020 I'll be releasing it on iTunes, and reaching new audiences across Canada, Europe, and South America!

Hoping to get some time to mess with the Z over the winter. Had some issues on the way to ZCON in Branson this summer and ended up not making it. Haven't touched the car since, ugh.

As always, thanks for the continued support, and hope to catch up with some of you soon! -Jay

(I goofed with the image hosting, so had to delete and repost.)

93 2+2 Twin Turbo Track Build - jsworks.org for more info!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.