TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks, for jumping, in, Scott - wish you'd stick around.
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks, for jumping, in, Scott - wish you'd stick around.

Posted by Woodnutz on December 06, 2019 at 6:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 331 times.

In Reply To Sorry Jeff, certain topics open up a can or worms. posted by Scott ZShack Taylor on December 05, 2019 at 05:24 PM

Message Differing opinions are beneficial to review for noobs like me, and I especially appreciate the more in-depth explanation. In my opinion, anyone who gets into this car (or anything in life, really), should do their due diligence in evaluating others' feedback, taking everything in, and making the best decision for their situation, skill set, budget, etc.

On a personal level, even though I'm not there anymore, it would be nice to interact with someone whose shop is almost literally down the street from where I lived - graduated from Mayde Creek HS a few years ago (*cough*, like 22 years ago).

Unfortunately, we've only just created a fb account for our son's service dog that he's receiving in March, and it's strictly for communicating with families in the 4 paws network - I know that part of it's on me, but we're just not social media people.

Apologies for extending this to be a little off-topic from the OP, just wanted to implore for someone like Scott to frequent the site again. Everyone's experience is worth a lot for those who are trying to do right by the Z, especially as we lay out a plan for what we want to do with the car.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.