TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Might be time to say goodbye
People Seeking Info

Subject Might be time to say goodbye

Posted by moxie (SF) on November 22, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 737 times.

Message Got word today from ZCar Garage that my car won't pass smog in CA, with the slight mods I made, it's too much for the car to pass. It's running amazing, but even when the car was fully stock, I was having trouble. CA smog requirements keep getting tighter and my car is just on the boderline and now over the line.

I don't want to deal with it anymore, every year since I've owned a Z (since 2001), I've dreaded smog.

So, I think it's time to say goodbye and get something I don't have to worry about. (Porsche 997 Turbo Cabriolet is looking mighty fine these days).

So, check classifieds in a few weeks, you might see a Pearl White 95 TT with 61k miles on it for sale (not for sale to anyone in CA)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sig Quotes:
your brillant (n/m) - Zski (Generation Z) 14:36:48 06/17/04
Fat kids will eat anything. (n/m) - SooperZ95 22:13:47 07/05/04
BTW, spelling has nothing to do with being stupid, stupid. - AzHeat 22:08:35 11/21/04
First of all, we already know you're a little pussy bitch from San Francisco - Marshall 21:36:41 06/08/05
North Dakota is so flat you can watch your dog run away from you for 3 days. - BeegsTT 13:31:27 06/15/06
The City of Santa Monica can fornicate itself with an iron stick. - 93TTSuperWHiteZX 17:20:16 10/31/06
I work with fiberglass you stupid f*** - TheTwinZ (Peru) 12:25:30 03/27/07

********\\\\\\\\|////////********
People who are willing to sacrifice
Freedom for safety deserve neither
- Benjamin Franklin -
********////////|\\\\\\\\********

Are you in the know?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.