TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I owned and used the Megan quad tip exhaust. IT'S JUNK!
People Seeking Info

Subject I owned and used the Megan quad tip exhaust. IT'S JUNK!

Posted by Mike (NoVA) on October 09, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 423 times.

In Reply To is megan racing Quad tip exhaust a good exhaust for my tt?? posted by amezcuaz32 on October 07, 2019 at 01:13 PM

Message MessageThe biggest issue I had with the Megan quad tip exhaust was with the "H" pipe. The long, flat bracket between the pipes cracked and broke off leaving two holes on each side. Also, the "H" pipe is not a true "H" pipe, because there is no pipe joining the two sides.

Also, IMHO the rear sections sit too far and too high under the bumper. Added bonus the right side muffler was welded a little off and always looked crooked.

Lastly, the sound of the exhaust was very underwhelming, with and without catalytic converters. Mine was installed on my NA, so I don't have a reference point for a TT.

For a little more money, you can buy a nice B&B system and you'll be significantly more happy with the look and sound. If you're not looking to spend much, you can find a good, used Stillen instead.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.