TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think 15 is a bit low.. but I know what your saying and
People Seeking Info

Subject I think 15 is a bit low.. but I know what your saying and

Posted by dTb on September 26, 2019 at 8:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 279 times.

In Reply To Nice ones like yours are worth 30-50% more than five years posted by Gordo NA2LS Daytona on September 26, 2019 at 04:05 PM

Message You are correct about not recovering all the cost. When I bought this Z in 2012 for 8500, it was a steal because we'll maintained TT's were hard to come by and those that had them were not selling stickers much less than 13k. Allot has to do with finding the perfect match of a buyer.. if I was in the market for a Z that I was going to build, I might want to get 25k worth of goods for 25k. I don't know if this is true or not, it could be that I am aging, but I see less and less interest in the 300zx, I think because now they are classic cars and even more reserved for the insane Z enthusiast willing to take on the love hate relationship. The Z is way more than a car to me, I don't think I'll ever sell her. The only thing that worries me about actually driving her is the no airbag thing and my lack of trust of other drivers. Plan is to save up and maybe one day sport a GTR or R8 or whatever I happen to be dreaming about at the time :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.