TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Review
People Seeking Info

Subject Review

Posted by WhiTTe Z on August 30, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 172 times.

In Reply To Restoring a 300ZX posted by BlitZ91TT on August 26, 2019 at 09:29 PM

Message Not bad for a quick cut.
Showing more pictures or video clips of the parts you are talking about as you describe them would have been nice. Discussing exact $$ of parts or systems would be helpful for people.
A better walk-around clip and an engine bay clip would not have been much effort and would have greatly improved the video as a whole.

You say you spent 3K on equipment, but this video could have been made with a $130 used go-pro.
I know it's hard because you need a couple other people, but drone footage or at least some rolling shots would add a lot.

Title says tips for "restoring" but most of the things you mentioned were aftermarket parts. Could have gone into more detail about which systems almost always need replacement at this point (like original old-style injectors).

Anyways, just some honest criticism/feedback. Don't let me or anyone here discourage you from continuing to make videos if you get enjoyment out of it. Just like anything, it takes practice. I'm always going to be supportive of new Z32 content, regardless of the quality.

"Stance: cuz goin fast cost money yo (n/m) - ZiNnYc
08/09/12 18:23:42"

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.