TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I dont have to defend anything, the video lacked substance
People Seeking Info

Subject I dont have to defend anything, the video lacked substance

Posted by LJZTT on August 30, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 195 times.

In Reply To Your response boils down to "no you are" posted by Broke_as_**** on August 29, 2019 at 10:49 PM

Message entirely....and treaded way into self-validation territory for many parts of it.

I even had to skip forward several times IN A 6 MINUTE VIDEO. If the guest is truly interesting, I will watch an entire 2-3 hour Joe Rogan podcast, so it isn't me not giving it a chance. I don't even recall hearing a single practical TIP FOR RESTORING A Z32. I was expecting to hear something about the paint or something he had to figure out in the interior or the wiring or perhaps a rundown of NLA parts and their aftermarket alternatives....something along those lines....NOPE. Just driving around talking about his general car ownership philosophy and approach applied to his Z32, nothing of any substance.

Many people have posted links to a many videos of various kinds here, and they don't all get shredded. Ask yourself why.

Why does an idiot aussie blondie have huge "audiences"? Because she has access to lots of ultra rare cars that she knows next to nothing about, but people want to see the car and the guys want to see her too.

Our resident youtuber doesn't do anything that any of us cant do by the end of the day and he isn't a good looking chick. So the video is basic pointless YT white noise.
About 5 years ago someone told me some "law" or axiom which I'll paraphrase....90% of user generated content is pure garbage.
Be the other 10%. If you can't figure it out, don't worry about it. Everyone else will.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.