TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I just received the Interior Innovations product on Friday
People Seeking Info

Subject I just received the Interior Innovations product on Friday

Posted by Becker on August 18, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 614 times.

In Reply To Double DIN Radio Bezel choices? posted by Gordo NA2LS Daytona on August 17, 2019 at 07:11 AM

Message It is probably the worst quality and fitment piece I have ever seen made for the Z. I too had read that it had some fitment issues but I figured I could do some finish work on it and could make it work. No way - this thing is so messed up there is no saving it. I even asked Khalid before I bought if the reports of fitment were as bad as I had read - he said "We have sold almost 2K of these units, there are a few people who had some issues mostly because they don't know what they are doing". The thing is, it doesnt seem like the piece was molded off of the stock unit - the lines/contours are all wrong. I'm returning it immediately - its not worth $35 let alone $135. I want a dbl DIN Apple CarPlay unit in my car so bad and dont know what to do. We have some amazing talent on this forum - hoping someone can step up and create a quality option.

IMG-0224-sml
IMG-0221-sml
IMG-0223-sml
IMG-0226-sml

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.