TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - and just to send some of you into a real tizzy
People Seeking Info

Subject and just to send some of you into a real tizzy

Posted by LJZTT on May 22, 2019 at 10:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 254 times.

In Reply To research 10 year old tt.net posts? posted by vorpalZed on May 22, 2019 at 08:52 AM

Message the writing is on the wall for Netflix too. Telsa is just way further down the road to insolvency than Netflix. But I imagine it would be far easier for Netflix to improve their situation than Tesla due to the totally different nature of their business and products.

Its really strange times we live in. The things that are presented to most people or that most people perceive as being models of success are actually the opposite and simply faking it.

All that prevents me from living on Park Avenue, Hong Kong, Dubai, rolling in a Bugatti maybe a Pagani, walking around in $5000 suits wearing thousands in gold and platinum, giving millions to charity, hosting lavish epic parties in my manmade lagoon/swinger grotto at my Bel Air mansion....is my access to credit to buy it all with someone else's money....and then keep looking for the next Peter in order to pay the last Paul, and keep the cycle going until there are no more Peters to borrow from or the next Peter catches on and declines to take on my risk. There is good reason that that much credit is not extended to me, because I do not have any prospects for paying it back. This standard is not being applied to Tesla (and a lot of other companies either) because the Federal Reserve here has made it very cheap (and therefore easier) for creditors to extend bad loans like that in hopes of finding "the next unicorn" to make all the other losses worthwhile. It is the reason for the "income inequality" that so many are up in arms about in the USA.

There is very little about it that is any different than the 2000 dotcom bubble. Buyer beware, Tesla is not long for this world. That has been written for many years now, but it appears the ruse is up and Tesla's incredible PR has run its course and can no longer mask the mounting negative issues. Once interest rates return to normal or an external economic shock affects the company, they are toast, where are they going to borrow from?

The Saudi royal family said thanks but no thanks in August. They aren't fools. They know desperation when they see it.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.