TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - No one told you to do it, I plainly said "IF you did
People Seeking Info

Subject No one told you to do it, I plainly said "IF you did

Posted by LJZTT on May 22, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  This message has been viewed 266 times.

In Reply To research 10 year old tt.net posts? posted by vorpalZed on May 22, 2019 at 08:52 AM

Message THEN you would find....."
In other words your insinuation that I am some sort of pro-GM, Tesla-hater could not be further from the truth. Just calling it the way it is.

Not sure what you mean by "stock market games", nor do I understand why you presume there is any "ire"?

Take a step back man, you are seriously reading subtext that just isn't there, formed by whatever pre-conceived notions you have in your head about why I would say something rather than reading what I actually said.

Again it would appear you are just posting without reading beyond the 1st sentence of what I wrote. The issue with Tesla is not the products or their design, apart from the serious "autopilot" issue, it is the state of the company. I am sure Tesla has all sorts of great plans for the future in terms of charging or whatever, of course they do, they still HAVE to tell their creditors SOMETHING to get the money they need to stay in business. They aren't making it up just to borrow money for the heck of it. The issue is the company is in dire straights because Elon and his band of execs do not understand how to manage a company very well and think they can borrow their way to market dominance or at the very least, borrow their way into a "permanent" fixture in the car industry as a major manufacturer. It doesn't work that way. The problem is it APPEARS that this was how Amazon became a giant, as they were never profitable for their entire existence either, until they finally were....but the distinction is that Amazon DELIVERED VALUE to consumers, a lot of value. There is no comparison.

You can call financial health and practices of a company "stock market games" if you want, but the reality is just because the facts of the issues I mention have an effect on "stock market games" does not mean the fallout from those facts are going to be limited to "stock market games".

It affects people, maybe some here. I'll bet you'd be singing a different tune if a Tesla on autopilot doesn't "see" your Z or your roadster and drives right smack into it. Maybe Tesla will fix/replace your Z with an over-the-air update afterwards? Were you injured? They'll push out a hotfix next week. lol

Amazing to watch some people just throw on the blinders and stubbornly refuse to accept reality or anything that challenges the lies they are comfortable believing, that is practically the only thing Tesla has going for it right now to keep it afloat, and it is certainly powerful, but it is fleeting.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.