TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - actually if you look back over a decade ago
People Seeking Info

Subject actually if you look back over a decade ago

Posted by LJZTT on May 22, 2019 at 8:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 293 times.

In Reply To you're right, I misunderstood the 'Fed' system posted by vorpalZed on May 21, 2019 at 09:48 PM

Message you'll find a thread or two just like this one where I state the obvious, that GM will be bankrupt/going under in the near future, and the reaction was similar.

I would have figured by now that if anybody, the tongue-in-cheek-iness of my "GM is ahead of Tesla" statement would have been obvious to you.

I have not changed my opinion on government wrecking economies and markets. I don't buy GM, and I don't buy Chrysler.

Would I buy used? Sure, but the companies are not getting any of my earnings with my knowledge or consent. Walking the walk.

and yep, I am Paul Revere-ing on Tesla. Get out while you still can. Trade/sell while the brand still has some (artificial)value....or find yourself left holding the bag.

I like Musk a lot in general mainly because I understand exactly how he approaches things, and because I understand his approach I see exactly what Tesla's strategy is, buyer beware as always, but the autopilot issues are unforgiveable. In a sane world, Musk might be in prison over it....if the buck doesn't stop with the CEO who was also the board chair until recently, then who?

Autonomous driving is a stupid idea given the realities of transportation infrastructure in today's world.....so why is this feature seemingly a hill Tesla wants to die on and why have they been allowed to kill people in the process of developing it on public roads while you and I are on them?

I would say it is because our betters have their eyes on revoking driving "privileges" in the medium to long-term in this insane quest by leftist control freaks to protect each debt serf from him/herself. Ultimate virtue signaling.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.