TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Things you could research-Sandy Munro, Maxwell Technologies
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Things you could research-Sandy Munro, Maxwell Technologies

Posted by LJZTT on May 19, 2019 at 12:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 338 times.

In Reply To Things you could research-Sandy Munro, Maxwell Technologies (n/m) posted by not4resaleZ on May 18, 2019 at 03:54 PM

Message https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-18/modified-ponzi-scheme-2008-78-tesla-operating-cash-flow-has-come-customer-deposits

CLIFF's NOTES:
Tesla is in effect a modified Ponzi scheme. Throughout its history, the company has financed its operations by announcing a new product (originally the roadster, then the Model S, the Model X, the Model 3, the Semi, the roadster 2, and now the Model Y as well as the vaporware full self driving package) and then taking deposits for the product before it has ever designed a production system for the product. The company then spends the deposits on operating expenses and the capital expenses to manufacture the original product. When the company is close to running out of funds, the company announces a new product and takes deposits on it in order to finish the production of the first product. Since 2008, 78% of TSLA's cash flow from operations has come from customer deposits!

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.